11plus supports diverse clients, from emerging to more experienced donors and foundations. For new grantmakers, we combine strategy with opportunities for learning and inspiration to help bring your philanthropic interests into focus. For the more experienced, we’ll inspire new ways of thinking about your giving while enabling you to achieve an even greater level of impact and efficiency. At the practical level, we offer administrative and grantmaking support services to foundation trustees, program officers, and corporate community relations staff.
How We Can Help:
- Launching or expanding your grantmaking program
- Identifying your areas of philanthropic focus
- Researching the issues, analyzing the landscape and identifying partners
- Engaging family members and reaching consensus decisions
- Reviewing proposals and making grant recommendations
- Guiding your grantees through the proposal development process
- Following international grantmaking best practices
- Conducting due diligence and site visits
- Evaluating impact
- Identifying your tech needs and finding easy solutions
- Developing efficient systems to manage your grants
Through a strategic partnership with RPA Consulting, we offer workshops in leadership development, negotiation and communications for foundation trustees, staff, or your grantees.